Posted: Friday, November 25, 2016 6:23 PM
Company Name: POWER SYSTEMS ENGINEERING
Compensation $13 to $18 Hourly
Employment Type Contractor
PART TIME - OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Small southwest suburban electronic engineering firm specializing in sales, service and design of Uninterruptible Power Supply systems has a part time (30 to 40 hrs per week) position available for a self motivated, articulate, dependable, well organized person with a professional, personable and pleasant attitude.
Will train the right person to assist the owner with the administrative and financial operation of this company. Must be willing to work for this company on a contract/subcontractor basis. Salary is negotiable.
Starting Salary Range: $13.00 to $18.00 per hour. Employment benefits are not applicable.
Hours of Operation: 8:30am to 4:30pm - Monday through Friday excluding Federal holidays.
Contact: Dan at (708) 466-7805 or email@example.com
Qualifications: (in order of importance)
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
2. Must have an aptitude to learn new concepts, including reading and comprehension of
government contracts and basic electrical engineering terminology.
3. Good organizational skills with an attention to details and accuracy.
4. Must be in good health and drug free. Non-smoker preferred.
5. Must be computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and Abobe.
1. Assist in the preparation, submittal and processing of government contracts.
2. Prepare and submit invoices, technical letters, and quotations.
3. Approve, process and pay bills.
4. Prepare and submit purchase orders for parts, service, and equipment.
5. Maintain and update customer files.
6. General filing and other clerical duties.
7. Provide bookkeeping/accounting functions, as appropriate including; accounts payable and
• Location: Chicago, Orland Park, IL
• Post ID: 43744532 illinois